General Sales Conditions
1 - General Information
1. Users surfing this area are accessing AZIENDA AGRICOLA LINARDI of Maria Concetta Linardi, https://www.store.zafferanodelre.it. Visiting this website and transmitting a sales order involve the acceptance of the Conditions and the Data Protection Policy indicated on this same website.
2. The here listed General Sales Conditions apply to the purchase of products on this website according to the legislation Parte III, Titolo III, Capo I, Codice del Consumo (D.lgs. n. 206/05 modificato dal D.lgs. n. 21/14 e D.lgs. 70/03) by
Company: AZIENDA AGRICOLA LINARDI di Maria Concetta Linardi
Company headquarters: C.so della Libertà, 80 - 87040 Castiglione Cosentino CS
VAT number: 03546350780
Registered in REA, number CS - 242549
3. Before accessing the products of this website, users are required to read the General Sales Conditions that will be considered unequivocally accepted at the moment of purchase.
4. Users are asked to download and print a copy of the purchase form as well as the General Conditions, the single items of which can be modified unilaterally and without announcement by AZIENDA AGRICOLA LINARDI di Maria Concetta Linardi.
2 - Interlocutor
1. The offer, processing and acceptance of purchase of products of the company AZIENDA AGRICOLA LINARDI di Maria Concetta Linardi is determined by the General Sales Conditions. The same Conditions do not apply for services or sales present on this site through links, banners or other hyperlinks.
2. Before processing such an order and purchasing products or services we therefore suggest to check the conditions that apply.
3 - Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the contract of purchase, the electronic form needs to be completed and sent following the given instructions.
2. The link to the General Sales Conditions is included in this form. It also contains photos and prices of each product, means of payment that are available, shipment offers and corresponding costs and durations, another link to the conditions of the right of withdrawal and the ways and durations of return of purchased products.
3. Before the contract is concluded, the client has to confirm to have read the General Sales Conditions, the information about the right to withdraw and also about the treatment of personal data. co
4. The contract is concluded once the company receives the form completed with the correct data.
5. The client is bound to pay the indicated sum from the moment that the procedure is concluded. The payment will be processed via the button “Proceed to checkout” at the end of the guided procedure.
6. Concluded contracts will be fulfilled by the company.
4 - Registered users
1. Having completed the procedure of registration, the user is bound to follow the directions on the website and provide the necessary personal data correctly.
2. After the registration, the user will receive a confirmation e-mail on the account declared. The confirmation has to be communicated within the following 12 hours. Once this time is passed, the company AZIENDA AGRICOLA LINARDI di Maria Concetta Linardi, in default of confirmation, will be freed of any duty towards the user.
3. In any case, the confirmation exempt the company AZIENDA AGRICOLA LINARDI di Maria Concetta Linardi from any responsibility regarding the data delivered by the user. The user is requested to inform immediately about any variation of personal data communicated at any time.
4. In case a user provides incomplete or incorrect data or also in case of a controversy about the payments made, AZIENDA AGRICOLA LINARDI di Maria Concetta Linardi is free to not activate or suspend the service until the missing information is provided.
5. At the first request of profile activation by a user, AZIENDA AGRICOLA LINARDI di Maria Concetta Linardi will assign a username and password. The password identifies and validates the user for the access system and controls that all actions carried out with this login are connected to this user and are binding actions.
6. The user is requested to keep his access data secret and store them with the necessary attention without passing them on to anyone.
5 - Availability of products
1. The availability of products refers to the availability at the moment that the purchaser places his order. Still, this availability has to be considered just an indication because for reasons of contemporaneity, products could already be out of stock before a client receives his confirmation.
2. Even after the confirmation e-mail the could be cases of partial or total unavailability of the products. In this case the order will be automatically corrected, eliminating the missing product, and the purchaser will be informed by e-mail.
3. If the order is cancelled by the purchaser who terminates the contract, AZIENDA AGRICOLA LINARDI di Maria Concetta Linardi will refund the payment within 7 days starting from the moment that AZIENDA AGRICOLA LINARDI di Maria Concetta Linardi was informed about the purchaser’s decision to terminate the contract.
6 - Offered products
1. AZIENDA AGRICOLA LINARDI di Maria Concetta Linardi trades:
Saffron and products based on saffron
2. The offer is described in detail on the following website: https://www.store.zafferanodelre.it/2-home
7 - Terms of payment - prices - billing
1. The price of the products is the one published on the website, except for obvious mistakes.
2. In case of a mistake, AZIENDA AGRICOLA LINARDI di Maria Concetta Linardi will inform the purchaser as soon as possible, correcting the amount in the confirmation or cancelling the order. AZIENDA AGRICOLA LINARDI di Maria Concetta Linardi is not bound to deliver products to a lower price that was wrongly published.
3. Prices published on the website include VAT and do not include the shipment costs. Prices can vary in any moment. Changes do not concern orders that have already been confirmed.
4. When the purchaser chooses his products, these items will be added to the cart. It will be enough to follow the instructions, type the required information and confirm at every step of the process. Details of the order can still be modified before the payment.
5. Payments can be made via: PayPal, Bank Transfer, Cash on delivery (cash on delivery requires an extra charge of € 2,50 that will be added to the shipment costs).
6. The invoice regarding the order has to be requested by the purchaser in the step of checkout No 3 “shipment options”. There is a field where the necessary data has to be typed in, denomination, VAT number, address, postal code and city.
Starting from January 2019, the newest electronic invoicing system will apply. Companies who need an invoice have to provide the 7-digit unique code (recipient code) or alternatively the PEC address.
8 - Delivery
1. AZIENDA AGRICOLA LINARDI di Maria Concetta Linardi delivers to Italy and in the countries of the European Union, excluding Vatican city and Republic of San Marino.
2. AZIENDA AGRICOLA LINARDI di Maria Concetta Linardi will deliver exclusively directly to domicile address provided at the moment of purchase.
3. The delivery inside Italy will usually take between 24 and 48 hours from the moment the package is handed over to the courier service or, if no specific date for delivery is communicated, to the date estimated in the selection of shipment offers, or at least within 30 days after the confirmation date.
4. Deliveries into EU countries will take between 3 and 7 work days after consignment to the courier service, or at least in the range of max. 30 days.
5. In case the package cannot be delivered, i twill be sent to a storage. In this case, a note will inform about the exact location of your package and the ways to arrange a new delivery.
6. In case the recipient cannot be present at the moment of delivery, we kindly ask you to contact us to schedule another delivery.
7. In case the delivery cannot be concluded for reasons not imputable on us, after 30 days we will assume the contract dissolved.
8. If the contract is dissolved, the money will be refunded, including costs for delivery but not including possible extra charges for a special courier service that was chosen. The refund will take place without delay within 7 days from the termination of the contract. A delivery due to dissolving the contract will be charged on the client.
9. Costs for delivery are charged on the purchaser and will be highlighted in the moment of order.
9 - Transfer of risk
1. Risks regarding the products will be passed on to the purchaser from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered from the moment of the completed payment. This includes also the costs for delivery, and therefore considered at the moment of delivery if there is a separate payment.
10 - Warranty and compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defective product offered on the website. This includes if products are not conform with what was ordered, according to Italian law.
2. If the purchaser has agreed to the contract as a private consumer or for purposes not related to an entrepreneurial activity whatsoever, this warranty is valid only in case the damage appears within 24 months from the day of delivery. The purchaser will have to submit a formal complaint about the defective product within 2 months from the day the damage was discovered by him. The relevant form for an online return will have to be completed.
3. In case of non-compliance, the purchaser who stipulated the contract as a consumer has the right to receive the correct products without any extra charge, by repair or replacement, or otherwise to get a reduced price, or the contract of the respective goods can be dissolved with the amount refunded.
4. Costs for replacements of defective products will be borne by the seller.
11 - Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the law, the purchaser can withdraw from the purchase within 14 days from the day the products were received, without giving reasons and without penalty according to the law art. 57 del D.lgs 206/2005.
2. In case of multiple purchases in one single order but with separate delivery, the deadline of 30 days starts from the day of the last delivery.
3. The user who wants to exercise his right of withdrawal has to send an email with the order number and the purchaser’s name to:
4. The purchaser has to exercise his right of withdrawal also by sending a clear declaration of his decision to withdraw from the contract or otherwise send the form of withdrawal, the attachment Allegato I, parte B, D.Lgs 21/2014 is not necessary.
5. Products can be returned to any sales point in Italy, just as described on the website at the moment of purchase.
6. Products have to be whole when returned, in original packaging and complete in all parts, including the fiscal documents. Given all these conditions, the website will proceed to refund the amount of the withdrawn products within 14 days, including possible costs for delivery.
7. According to the law art. 56 comma 3 del D.Lgs 206/2005, modificato dal D.lgs 21/2014, the website can interrupt the refund until the moment of reception of the goods or until the purchaser proves to have sent the products back.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply in case the service and products of AZIENDA AGRICOLA LINARDI di Maria Concetta Linardi are included in the categories of art. 59 del D.Lgs 206/2005.
9. The refund will be paid by the same payment method as was chosen by the purchaser. In case of a bank transfer, the purchaser will habve to communicate the bank account details IBAN and BIC SWIFT.
12 - Data processing
13 - Safeguard clause
1. In case any of the former mentioned articles of these General Sales Conditions was null for whatever reason, i twill not compromise the validity and respect of all the other articles here mentioned.
14 - Contacts
1. Any enquiry for information can be transmitted by email to email@example.com, communicated on the phone to +39.0984.1571237, or sent by mail:
C.so della Libertà 80
87040 Castiglione Cosentino CS
15 - Applicable law and competent court
1. The present General Sales Conditions are subject to the Italian laws and have been interpreted with regard to such laws, save different prevalent regulations in the country of residence of the purchaser. Therefore the General Sales Conditions, in their interpretation, execution and resolution, will be subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any inherent and / or consequent disputes have to be solved exclusively with the Italian jurisdictional authorities. Especially if the purchaser is a consumer, possible controversies need to be solved at the court of his residence based on applicable laws.
The present conditions were drafted on 2 January 2019